Thanks for reaching out to Mattressfirmpillows.com for playing your part and contributing towards a better sleep environment with tips.
We’re accepting guest posts! We welcome talented writers, industry experts, and bloggers to post useful content related to sleep, mattresses, pillows, bedding, and helpful tips related to sleep.
We’d love to see guest blogging focusing on the mattress and sleep niche to help our readers find useful content.
What We Publish
- Sleeping Guides
- Top Ten/Best/Recommended Products
- Tips & Tricks For A Better Sleeping Experience
- Informational Blogs
- Expert Advice
How To Submit
Please fill out the contact form below if you want to write for us. We’ll review your submissions and notify you as soon as possible. It would be best if you discuss the topics with us first, and then submit the article to us after approval.
In case of any queries Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Post Requirements For MattressFirmPillows
If you’d like to write for MattressFirmPillows.com, please consider the following requirements:
- Guest Post topics should be related to sleep, bedding, mattresses, health benefits for good sleep, and any general health topic related to sleep.
- The topic should be unique and 100% plagiarism free.
- The content should be authentic and clear. It should be readable for most people. A friendly informational tone would be great, and you’re free to use humor to make the content flow better. We prefer articles written in Active voice.
- The post should be properly formatted – short paragraphs, short sentences, bold or italic phrases, H1, H2, H3 headings, etc.
- You’re allowed to link to your site up to 2 times, but the content should not be completely advertising. You can add up to 4 links max in your article.
- Total word count should be at least 800 words.
- Please provide your images, or images with sources mentioned to avoid copyrights.
- You should not submit the post elsewhere once you have submitted it to Mattressfirmpillows.com
- We can make any necessary changes to the article before publishing it to the site.
- Do not link to sites of the following niches: adult, casino, gambling, loans, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Please include a single biographical line that you’d want to post to represent yourself.
Please send your content to us in Google Docs for review and approval.